Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sleeping

Bennie has been sleeping a lot, and dose 2 and 3 went pretty good. He started with a fever last night, but Tylenol kicked it out and he got Demerol after each dose. He has started itching again a bit, but so far it's alright. Pretty quiet night here...so we will see what the Dr says in the morning. This time around is going sooooo slow. But I am thankful everything has gone good so far!!!!! Also my amazing friend, Tiffany, sent me an egg crate for my chair, snacks, drinks, her iPad with Friends loaded on it, and it was a nice evening last night. My parents brought up these supplies last night, and also brought me dinner, and it felt like Christmas!!! Bennie didn't eat last night, but I may wake up early and see if I can find something around here for breakfast that isn't hospital food for him. They need a Shipleys or something around here and he'd probably eat! My chair was amazingly comfortable last night!!! I feel like a million bucks. Bennie gets his fourth round at 9am.... Go Bennie!

No comments:

Post a Comment