Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Epiphany

I just had an epiphany!! So when you have a baby and you lay them down in their crib, and you go get them after their nap and they are drenched in sweat....why? I always thought there was something wrong with Colby. Why did he sweat so much? He's sleeping on a vinyl crib mattress! Holy sweat! I sleep on this stupid chair covered in vinyl and I wake up and feel like I ran 10 miles. If you could combine my sweat with Bennies heart rate during this treatment we could have run two marathons!! Anywho... It's a theory I just thought of and it may shed light upon why your babies sweat. Mattress pads and sheets don't help. I'm going to try and find an egg crate foam thing tomorrow. Going back to sleep now so I can sweat some more. It's so gross!! Don't worry I Lysol everything down so if you come to visit and have to sit in this chair you are good! Ha! I can write a book .... The chair chronicles... A series by Janet Lunsford. This could be a new weight loss marketing strategy. need to lose 10 pounds? Sleep on vinyl! Get your vinyl sheet today And sweat off your weight!!! You can thank the lady who woke me up to weigh Bennie at 3:30 am for this lovely random post. Back tomorrow with the treatment chronicles...starring Bennie Lunsford, with cameos from Demerol and Tylenol.

No comments:

Post a Comment